Staying home is a bit of a drag, but there are so many things you can do to fill your time that you may not have had time to do a couple of weeks ago.
- Pick up a good book. Grab something you’ve put off reading, or download something to your device.
- Learn a new skill. Always wanted to juggle? Have a ukulele but don’t know how to play it? Always wanted to do a yoga headstand? You can learn almost anything on YouTube, and you have some extra time, so go for it!
- FaceTime your friends. It sucks that we can’t hang out with our besties but luckily we can still use technology to connect. It’s nice to still be able to chat with them and see how they’re doing.
- Get in a killer workout. The sun is shining, so going for a daily walk will lift your spirits. There are also tons of free online workout sites, and bodyweight workouts to try.
- Complete your schoolwork online. You have a lot of time available to make sure you get your assignments completed and your studying done. And maybe even finish off your JobSafe courses while you’re at it!
Stay healthy and reach out to friends and family if you feel lonely – we’re all in this together, although we’re apart.