At SafeGen we are all about celebrating the importance of education and the role it has to play in our future generation’s success. Without it, Alberta would be at a huge disadvantage. Staying engaged with learning during the past year has been a challenge and any assistance we can give to our young adults will be a tremendous support system for them.
We also celebrate the fact that youth are our future, and they have the incredible ability to contribute amazing ideas, thoughts, and actions that will positively affect our province.
What can you do to help?
- Offer free courses, and training opportunities to youth in your community.
- Mentor youth at your company.
- Provide safety training on the job.
- Invite youth to volunteer their thoughts and opinions at work and at home.
- Teach youth the skills they need to succeed, in their chosen path.
We will do our part by ensuring that all Alberta youth have access to free, accredited safety education, and advocate for the next generation!