Skills and education go hand in hand. This World Youth Skills Day, let’s celebrate youth that are our future, and their incredible ability to contribute amazing ideas, thoughts, and actions that will positively affect our province.
What can you do to help?
- Offer free courses, and training opportunities to youth in your community.
- Mentor youth at your company.
- Provide safety training on the job.
- Invite youth to volunteer their thoughts and opinions at work and at home.
- Teach youth the skills they need to succeed, in their chosen path.
We will do our part by ensuring that all Alberta youth have access to free, accredited safety education, and advocate for the next generation!