SafeGen NAIT Scholarship
SafeGen is offering a bursary in the amount of $2500 to a NAIT student who has completed at least one semester of the Occupational Health and Safety program for the current school year, and who fits the qualifications described.
To apply for the scholarship applicants must be:
- A legal resident of Canada
- A current student of NAIT
- A current student of the Occupational Health and Safety Program at NAIT
- Preference will be given to graduates of the JobSafe Program
Each applicant for the scholarship is required to submit:
Applicants must submit:
- Completed application
- Supporting documents must be attached:
- A short essay written about why workplace safety is important to them.
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship
- Proof of registration in the Occupational Health & Safety program at NAIT
To apply for this award, please visit the NAIT website. (**Search for “SafeGen”**)