SafeGen NAIT Scholarship
SafeGen is offering a bursary in the amount of $2500 to a NAIT student currently enrolled with the Occupational Health and Safety program for the 2019/2020 school year, and who fits the qualifications described.
To apply for the scholarship applicants must be:
- A legal resident of Canada
- A current student of NAIT
- A 2019/2020 program student of the Occupational Health and Safety Program at NAIT
- *Preference will be given to graduates of the JobSafe Program
Each applicant for the scholarship is required to submit:
Applicants must submit:
- Completed application
- Supporting documents must be attached:
- A 1000-word essay written about why workplace safety is important to them.
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship
- Proof of registration in the Occupational Health & Safety program at NAIT