Theme: MY FIRST JOB
Are you at your first job, or thinking about starting work soon? Maybe you’ve been on the job for a couple of years, and you wish you’d had more safety knowledge or education… What tips do you have for the best, and safest experience at work?
Videos must adhere to the general theme and fall under one of the following categories:
- Being fit for work – (e.g. Proper amount of sleep, no injuries that keep you from your tasks, not on medication that could make you drowsy, not sick, etc.)
- Harassment and Bullying
- Overtired and over scheduled
- Youth employment standards, rights and responsibilities
- Farm Safety – my first job in agriculture
- The importance of workplace safety education for a safer first job experience
Be creative! You can depict the correct or incorrect way of doing things, but you must be safe when filming.